Convert almost all formats
Using the File Converter for Android you can convert almost all source formats to Archives, Audio, Documents, Ebooks, Images or Videos! We decided not to list all the files that can be converted since we update our cloud daily and it would be a way to long list. However, feel free to contact us to ask!
You can change a lot of settings, of course optionally, to take control of how the converted file will be converted. Change for example the; audio bitrate, frequency, trim; the video rotation, size, trim, bitrate; the image effects, size, DPI; the ebook target ereader, title. And those are just a few of the settings you can change, for a full list see here.
Of course a File Converter is no good if you can't save/share the files. For that you can save the files of course to your device but you can also share them with other devices using the "share through web" option! Or export to Dropbox, a FTP server, a WebDAV server, a SMB/Samba share (for example to a NAS), email and way more!
OS Support Android 2.1 and higher (tablets, phones and other devices) Current version 4.61
- Convert files to Archives, Audio, Documents, Ebooks, Images or Videos!
- Videos: convert to 3G2, 3GP, AVI, FLV, Matroska MKV, Quicktime MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, WebM VP8, WMV, For Android, For BlackBerry, For iPad, For iPhone, For iPod, For Nintendo DS DPG, For Playstation 3 PS3, For PSP, For Nintendo WII, For XBOX 360
- Documents: convert to Word (doc and docx), Flash, HTML, Open-Office, PDF, Text
- Audio: convert to AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Ebooks: convert to ePub, FB2, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PDF, TCR
- Images: convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
- Archives: convert to 7Z, TAR BZ2, TAR GZ, ZIP
- Optional settings for video: depending on the selected format you can change the size (width and height), quality, video bitrate, audio quality, frame rate, rotate, flip (mirror), or trim to a specific part of the video
- Optional settings for audio: depending on the file type you want to convert to you can change: bitrate, frequency, channels (mono, stereo), normalize or trim to a specific part of the audio
- Optional settings for ebook: depending on the selected format you can change the Ebook title, Author, Add a border, Select the encoding, enable ASCII ouput or select the ebook type: Kindle, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, Sony, Sony 300, Sony 900, MS Reader, Mobipocket, Hanlin V3, Hanlin V5, Cybook 3, Cybook Opus, iLiad, IrexDR1000, IrexDR800, jetBook, Kobo, Nook, Nook color, Bambook, Tablet, Generic e-ink, Generic e-ink large, Pocketbook 900
- Optional settings for images: depending on the selected format you can change the quality, size (width and height), dots per inch (DPI), apply filters and/or color effects
- Optional settings for documents: convert Word 2007, docx, xlsx, pptx, new formats are supported! You can, for example, convert these to PDF.
- The app remembers the source and converted files so later on you can export, rename, open, etc
- Share a converted file through the web: the app will temporarily act as a webserver so from another location from the browser the file can be downloaded/viewed (if on the same WIFI network)
- Upload converted files to FTP. Specify the login and path.
- Upload converted files to a Samba (SMB/CIF) server. For example a Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Upload converted files to a WebDAV server
- Upload converted files to Dropbox
- Upload converted files to your own server with HTTP POST (if need you can specify http login details)
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use our built in file browser popup to select a file
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image, audio or video!
- Use the camera function to take a picture/video and convert it
- Send the converted file by email
- Share the converted file through DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator shows the upload and download status
Fill in the contact form and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!